How to Pass Punjab Public Service Commission Exam for the posts of Dental Surgeons
In this Post we will share guidelines regarding Punjab Public Service Commission Exam for the posts of Dental Surgeons.
Here are Guidelines which will make you able to clear your Exam of Balochistan Public Service Commission for the Posts of Dental Surgeons B-17 in First Attempt.
First of all i will share general guidelines. If we talk about exam test then keep in mind it is different in every province. Somewhere it is just Interview based, somewhere just MCQs based and somewhere Both.
So this test can be any of the above.
Books for Public Service Commission:
You must do Final Year subjects Books, because most of the test is based on your clinical subjects. So you should have firm grip of final year subjects.
Following Books should be done for MCQs based Tests:
- Coffeedent.org (Contains Basic and Clinical Subject MCQs at one Place)
- VJ Pratab Dental MCQs (Clinical + Basics)
- Dentogists Dental MCQs (Clinical + Basics)
What else can be there in Test?
This test is not merely based on your clinical subjects but there can be questions from following subjects:
- Pakistan Studies
- Current Affairs (Daily News papers will be needed to cover it)
- General Knowledge
You will need “Who is Who and What Is What by Dogar Brothers” to cover these subjects.
You can use any book from the series of “Who is Who and What Is What by Dogar Brothers”.
“In interview they mostly ask you to introduce yourself before everything else. You should be prepared for it. You should also be confident and well dressed (but do not wear Brand New dress).
You must have the knowledge of health system in your province, DHQs THQs RHCs BHUs”.
In a Nutshell you have to do following subjects collectively:
- Clinical Subjects (MCQs/Theory)
- Islamiat (Who is Who and What Is What by Dogar)
- Pak studies (Who is Who and What Is What by Dogar)
- Current Affairs (Who is Who and What Is What by Dogar)
- General Knowledge (Who is Who and What Is What by Dogar)